What is IMPACT7?
IMPACT7 2020 is a one-day showcase of science for a better tomorrow from across Australia. Taking place on Tuesday 24 March 2020 in Melbourne, you are invited to discover amazing initiatives to build resilient cities, find new energy sources, repair bodies, save lives, eliminate waste, preserve our environment and much more! IMPACT7 showcases Australian researchers, entrepreneurs and leaders addressing the 7 major challenges facing our globe.
Who will be there?
Attendees and presenters at IMPACT7 2020 will have the opportunity to make meaningful connections with:
- Impact Leaders
- Leading scientists of today and tomorrow from across Australia
- Forward-thinking corporations and enterprises
- Venture capital, corporate, and angel investors
- Government and public policy influencers
- Non-profit organisations who are inspiring the next generation of science superstars
- Research & Development Leaders
- Discover the answers to our future and get the inspiration you need to keep fighting the good fight
- Meet the passionate people driving impact across our communities, our cities and our world
- Join an ecosystem of over 300 investors, corporate decision makers, R&D leaders, government representatives, and non-profits
- Play a significant role in amplifying the impact of ambitious research and innovations – you could be the missing piece that’s needed to scale an initiative or project further.
Can I present?
Are you working toward a better tomorrow? Applications to present at IMPACT7 2020 are now open!
Applications are now open until end of January 2020
Get in touch:
03 9663 3093
Melbourne, VIC, 3000